Betty learned about quilts and fell in love with quilts at a very early age. Always sleeping under hand-made quilts made by either her grandmother or great-grandmother. In 1978, newly married, snowed in for the winter in upstate (Plattsburgh) New York and pregnant with her first child, she decided she better get a hobby. Quilts were always a part of her early memories, so quilting seemed like an ideal project to keep busy. She's been piecing and quilting ever since.
Betty is a member of several professional organizations and remains current with the latest techniques and designs by attending several instructional courses each year. She prides herself in the high quality of the quilts that she produces. In addition to all that, she loves t-shirts and enjoys seeing each new collection that comes through the door!
All work is done in a climate controlled, smoke-free studio.
Memberships and Associations:
- IMQA - International Machine Quilters Association
- PLAQG - Professional Long Arm Quilters Guild *
- Texas Longarm Quilt Guild
- Central Texas Longarm Quilters *
- Cypress Longarm Quilters *
- FML Longarm Association * **
- WHQG - West Houston Quilt Guild ***
- QGGH - Quilt Guild of Greater Houston ***
- Tri County Quilt Guild * ***
- National Quilting Association ***
* Charter Member
** Board member
*** Past Board Member